The Shakopee Activities Office oversees all high school and junior high athletics, as well as fine arts, clubs and activities. Our office is located at the Shakopee High School and is open Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm.
The Shakopee Activities Office would like to welcome Kim Royston to our department! Kim is joining us as our new Assistant Activities Director. He comes to us from the Robbinsdale School District where he served as a Middle School Dean and Athletic Director Intern. Kim has a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from the University of Minnesota as well as his K-12 principal’s license from St. Cloud State University. We are very excited to welcome Kim to not only our team, but also to the Shakopee Community!
Wednesday, 9/27- Early Release Day Information:
1. Students will go home when school is released
2. HS Practices will run at normal times (after 3pm)
3. There will be no activity busses running (after school or 4:45pm)
4. Students will have to come back for any games or practices.
5. JH programs (Volleyball, Soccer, Tennis) will NOT practice
Please understand that students cannot hang around after school due to the fact that staff still has to work and there will be no supervision available for students after their buildings are released. Thank you!